Lion of Junior Member
Played by Vortex

Well I suppose I was until I met you. Now I'm not alone anymore.

Her reply was so unexpected that the found himself off guard. He didn't remember the last time someone was this nice with him. Maybe because he was always mean to everyone. Though this was different in a way, He didn't really know how to act. What to say. He stared at her for awhile and before he could react in any way to her first statement, she spoke again. Her honey tones were so fitting for her plum eyes--- Wait what? Ears reclined backwards to the thought of that. What the actual fuck. A shake of his face, before he answers. "There isn't much to see here, Just Minerva. Though there are some small dry spaces, that would be hard to keep us at appropriate distance." He teased with a rumble that came from his chest. His eyes following her emotions that would probably show on her face. He was enjoying the show, the company and the rain.

Maybe some difference in his life would be a good change in his monotonous day. Yeah. After he decided on that, he regained his focus, hoping he didn't miss her answer to his teasing facts, ears cupping forward, striped legs taking another step towards her.
""