Lion of Ithilien
Played by Naboo

It had not been his intention to be wraithlike and looming, though it was easy for him to get lost within his own thoughts, having not been around others for a fair bit in the recent past had made him more comfortable with the way he interacted with nature and the creatures that he'd found along his travels. It hadn't meant that he'd been completely isolated or left to his own devices, but rather solitude was something he feared not, something that, in fact, he occasionally took comfort in. The company of his own thoughts and musings had been a comfort since his youth. The fact that his presence didn't immediately disturb her despite her apparent awareness - or so he hoped - of him soothed him somehow, as if she felt equally comforted in his presence and within the bounds of her own skin as he did here within hers.

Docile by nature the long-legged and svelte lion did not appear famished nor underweight; instead muscular and lean. When she turned to face him there had already been the very softened expression of ease and even the traces of a smile on his lips. Quickly she moved and approached, offering a smile, offering a fearless and almost brash expression of her emotion, of her self, and despite the red hue of his eyes, within the reflection and sharing the space that was occupied by her figure, was the softened appreciation for her response. The soft and honeyed tone of her voice simply made him smile, a small chuckle breaking the tension of his silence. "I must admit I was admiring you and not the water." As odd as the words may sound though, his soothing and gentle voice did little to spark a controversy to the contrary.

"I appreciate your enjoyment of the little things, that which most often overlook, like I myself did today." Now he basked in her appearance, looking at the circlets about her eyes and catching her blue gaze that matched the waters she had just basked in. "I'm Arodion, who might you be?" He didn't presume to know her or know of anyone from here, despite having been here since his birth, for until now it had been a relatively quiet and peaceful place.

@Juniper
art by munk, code by naboo