Lion of Ithilien
Played by Naboo

Comparatively they had likely tread different paths on this earth, and their experiences most likely shaped whom they had become up until this very moment. While she seemed to maybe depend more on the contact with others, for him life was like the ocean; particles of water that went wherever the tide pulled them. Sometimes he would be at the shores of others and content to be within contact, and other times he floated endlessly as part of something larger. Whether there were others to keep him company, or whether he was depending on his own thoughts, dreams, and imagination to tide him through the long nights, he had always adapted. Much like the wandering breeze he had floated through life unbothered, but also perhaps unmotivated. He had never felt like there had been no reason or a lack of ambition until these others began arriving and claiming prides and staking their futures here; the evolution of the thoughts had slowly begun creeping up on him, but had not yet affected him such that he felt a desire, or a need, to change.

A serene and light laugh leaves his lips the moment she tells him he's not bad himself, though he is unsure of how to take it, how it was meant of the many possibilities his mind could conjure. Though the smile that affected his lips had reached his eyes, pleasantly crinkling the corners back and widening the chocolate markings which outlined the carmine gaze contained within. "I must need to try harder if i'm only 'not too bad'." The light hearted jest was accompanied by feigned hurt, arching his brows and pursing his lips slightly. He felt almost bad when she stumbled over her words and how he didn't make her feel nervous, once more having remained where he was, seated in the sands which were wet and gaining a rather accurate imprint of his tush around him. Though this time he was more gentle, pulling his ears forward and giving a more hearty chuckle.

"I should mention my last name is Firestone - but that doesn't mean anything here, unless I'm the center of some fearsome legend I haven't heard." The dig at himself only honest, for yes he was tall but he was lean, though often it was his eyes and their red hue that had others worried as well. The threads of mane at his shoulder ruffled a little as he took a deep breath in, overall feeling mirthful. "The pleasure is all mine Juniper, but I can't say I've ever met a doctor, a true honor." He bowed in an exaggerated manner with his right paw rising and sweeping towards his left, some threads of mane tickling the top of his head as the mohawk along his spine ruffled a little. "What brings a talented doctor here, to the shores of the sea?"

@Juniper
art by munk, code by naboo