Lioness of Prideless
Played by Swan

JunRef

Perhaps for him, solitude was but a windy meadow. A shady tree on a hill, eyes full of dappled sunlight. Solitude for him could be the rustling of leaves. And yet for her, it was an endless turbid ocean. It was a swirling whirlpool of thoughts, of regrets. As terrifying as other people were, they were often the last tether she had to this world. This world cloaked with light instead of darkness. Where fears were mere shadows that dissipated when the sun came up. Not like that inner world, were worries prey on the innocence of happy thoughts. Of hopes and dreams.

They were complete opposites. And yet they didn’t know…

What wonderful thoughts he must have had, in order to feel safe with them.

A sharp little intake of breath hisses past her teeth, into her throat. It had caught her off guard, his compliment. Maybe it was the not being around people for such a long time, but she had the slightest feeling that he was flirting with her. Or was he just being nice?

Hurry Juniper! Be nice back!

“Wow, thank you,” the corners of her lips curl slightly, her gaze taking a dive towards the ground before she wills it up to his face again. “You’re not too bad yourself.”

Though as he goes on it seems it was more of a…philosophical admiration rather than something more, um, carnal? Juniper could feel the little imaginary sprite of her consciousness just smacking her upside the head. What could she say? She’d forgotten people were so…deep.

Her purplish head bobs in a nod, at least her understanding is sincere. “I think I like the little things the most, big things just make me nervous,” she chuckles. Now that she thought of it, he was quite big. At the very least, bigger than her, not that it took much to be so. During her youth she’d always wanted a smaller sized gal-pal so she could feel all royal and graceful. Like an older sister, perhaps. “Not that you, well you’re so…you don’t make me nervous.” Juniper beamed at him awkwardly.

Her sprite of consciousness was looking some dark corner to hide.

“I’m Juniper!” Finally, something simple. A minute more and her tongue would’ve been a pretzel. “Juniper Kingsley, at your service.” She sat up nice and straight. “I’m a doctor.”

"Speech"

@Arodion

And I will try to fix you