Lioness of Prideless
Played by Ivy

'Thank you, it is a pleasure to meet you Minerva. No this is not my home, yet. I am from somewhere far away. I too only arrived days ago.' She nodded her head then in agreement as she listened to Brighid speak. It seemed that they had something in common given that they were both strangers to this place. 'What do you think about these lands so far? I have not explored far I must admit.' Brighid announced and Minerva flicked her tail once, idly on the ground behind her. "I think there is plenty to be seen here.. each place is unique in it's own way.. though personally the forest has become my favorite place to venture." She offered to Brighid while pausing for a moment. "It can be rather quiet and a little daunting .. but it is so beautiful there." She said softly, a small smile present all the while. "Is there anywhere you think you will stick around?" Surely she's met others, maybe she would be drawn to a specific area and if she was Minerva could find her again, to pay her another visit in the future.

@Brighid

""

WARNING: MINERVA IS RATED M FOR MATURE. BARNABAS ALSO HAS THE RIGHT TO ENTER ANY OF MINERVA'S THREADS.