Lioness of Prideless
Played by Ivy

'Company would be nice.. actually.' The woman responded and Minerva nodded then, taking her place a few paces down from the lady as she too lowered her muzzle to take a long drink from the pool of water. Immediately it was refreshing and she realized just how long it had been since she had actually drank. She was not sure for how long she sat drinking but it felt like an eternity. Eventually she raised her head once more, turning her plum gaze to lock eyes with the stranger. An apologetic half-smile sent in her direction. 'I am Brighid Maat, you are?' A lovely name it was, and she was lovely wasn't she? She was larger than most lionesses but not nearly as large as herself, Minerva was painfully aware of how she hovered above others. But this woman, was a beauty in her own right. Minerva found the scars delicately littered across her pelt told a story, this woman was a survivor and that was to be admired by others. Or at least that was what she thought. "A lovely name, that is. I am Minerva." She said to her softly, her gaze still locked onto her face. "Are you from here? I myself only just arrived days ago.." She offered to her in case she should be hesitant to share her own story. Minerva had no ill intentions here and at least she hoped Brighid could sense that.

@Brighid

""

WARNING: MINERVA IS RATED M FOR MATURE. BARNABAS ALSO HAS THE RIGHT TO ENTER ANY OF MINERVA'S THREADS.