Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

Even as he reassured her that she had done what she was supposed to do, that she did right by obeying her mother. She knew she would never forgive herself if her Ma was injured or – She didnt even want to think it. Family was supposed to stick together and she had abandoned her mother in her hour of need. For the other male had been large, larger than her mother and her though he was probably around her Dads size. Head shook slightly, though she did not utter a word. He may say that she did the right thing, but for the past year she had done nothing but just that – run. She had not even tried to go back later and find her ma, for fear of the male getting wind of her and then her Mas order being all of naught. “We were supposed to stick together though.” She forces back the tears, refusing to let those that weld up in her eyes fall. After all, Ma had always told her that princesses dont cry, and she had always called her, her little princess. A silly nickname from her Ma, the kind that embarrassed her many times when her Ma had called her it. Now there was nothing more than she'd want than to hear those words once more.

As he thanks her for wanting him as her Da, she smiles softly. “You were always my Da, even if you were not there physically. You will always be my Da.” Even if he wasn't always at her side, she would not want anyone else as her Da. Not even if she had never found him again when asked she would have proudly replied she was his daughter. A yawn escaped her then and she smiled sheepishly at her Da. The travel through the lands and the emotions from finding her Da had zapped her energy and she knew she could use a nap. A chance to recharge from the exhaustion she felt deep in her bones. “I think I need a nap.” She said quietly, sheepishly. How embarrassing, needing a nap when she was basically a full-grown lioness.

“Speech”
html by castlegraphics; image by Sanctuare

@Vermillion