Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

Hopeful was one word someone could use to describe her. She was hopeful for family to be here, to be surrounded by those she cared for. Yet as she watches her father, she notes him start to shake his head no – she assumes – and feels her heart start to drop at the thought of not being around more family than her father. She had been robbed of that growing up, and now perhaps it would remain that way. But it seems he changes his mind then, as his words give her hope. Hope that they too had found their way here. “I hope they've found their way here.” If not because she wanted to meet them, but because they were her fathers family too.

He asks the hard question then, he asks about her mother. A frown crosses her face and she looks down, shaking her head no. “I haven't seen Ma in a year.... Not since she told me to run and lead some male away from me.” She informed him softly, glancing back up towards her Da. “He was nice at first … but then Ma didn't like how he was looking at me, so we fled. He followed and Ma told me to run and not look back. Its my fault I lost her, Da.” Tears started to well up in her eyes, she didn't even know if her mother was alive or not. She knew her mother had loved her Da, as she often told her that he was the love of her life, and spoke of him often as she was growing up. “I shouldn't have listened to her.” She should have stayed with her Ma.

She feels him brush against the top of her skull then, drawing her attention back to him and out of her thoughts. His words make her heart clench and she moves, attempting to burrow her face into his mane. “Of course I want you to be my Da. I've missed you so much. Ma spoke of you often, telling stories from when you were both growing up.” She had been told how her Da was her mother's best friend and confidant.

“Speech”
html by castlegraphics; image by Sanctuare

@Vermillion