Lion of Prideless
Played by Twesh

He felt her warm against him and it was like she had never been taken away from him. She was the small child at his side, nestled between him and Brighid, with a sparkle in her eyes and the world ready to bow before her. His daughter pressed against him and Vermillion let out an audible sigh while the muscles in his body, tight with tension and worry, melted and became loose. Real, real real. His mind and heart sang together and Vermillion did not fight the tears that raced to cloud his vision. His dark and swampy features showed joy, his heart felt warmth too great for even his darkest demons to fight away. For now at least. His doubts still swam around- he still wondered why he deserve this reunion, but should this earth and land have given him a second chance to be a father to Wokabi, if she'd have him, he'd take it greedily.

"I was with other Tollaires for a time." A frantic whirlwind of action, inaction, lives torn asunder with lions grasping for whatever life raft they could find. Whoever they could find to have comfort, to lament their shared loss of souls more important to them. "And alone for awhile after that- I was everywhere, nowhere? I don't know." He spoke with rambling and inconsistent gait. It had felt like a lifetime since he'd seen her last and he wished he could share it all with her, that she could tell him of all her journeys so he might relive them along with her. "None of it matters more than where I am right now..." And in those words he felt a thousand needles stab into his spine, a guilt. She was not the only child he had not been able to raise; at least with her it had not been a conscious decision...

@Wokabi