Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

She believed he would turn and tell her no that he was not 'Da' and who the heck was she? But his reaction nearly broke her heart where she stood, watching as first he looked in her direction to his uttered words. She couldn't be here? Was it dangerous? Was he simply in disbelief like she was? But his words confirmed that he was in fact her Da and she felt her heart stop and then leap into jackrabbit mode. Beating against her ribcage as she stood there, staring at him. She had not seen him since she was young, when their family had been separated, not once... but later she had also lost her mother. She had learned to survive alone and yet, she strangely did not resent the male standing before her. If anything she felt relief, relief at the fact that he was there, alive and hopefully well.

The silence stretched even though it felt as though he could hear her heart beating against her ribs. Silver ears flicking when he spoke once more, almost as if asking for her to confirm she was there. She moves then, towards him slowly but her movements aren't cautious. Why would she ever be afraid of her father? He had never given her any reason to do so when she was younger. "I'm here, I can't believe I found you.." She confirmed, before attempting to butt her head against his right shoulder. As if to show him that she was in fact real, while also confirming that he was real. While she had her doubts she wished to confirm it, to smother those doubts that her father was standing there before her. That after years they were finally reunited and hopefully would remain together because she didn't think she could bear it if he told her to get lost and that he had some new family and didn't want her.

"Speech here"

@Vermillion