Empress of Ithilien
Played by Nova

Tintallë

This beautiful valley was certainly something to be admired no matter where you set your paws to walking. Each place had its own beauty - even if it was scary, smelly or hard to travel through. There was always something to be said about a place that just made you say wow. Tintalle had been through most every territory at least once so she had a good idea as to what she loved most about each. Not that she had anyone (yet) to share that knowledge with. I take it that you came from a desert or plains pride, then? My own family preferred to stay near to a waterfall. Something about it they couldn't let go of. Even when it slipped out of the family's paws, they always found a way to reach back for it. Stubborn folks that weren't willing to let their ancestry of the place go whereas Tintalle believed that family was wherever and whenever. She'd never quite thought the same as her family anyways but certainly one tiny blip on the radar of why Tintalle couldn't stay with them any longer. I am Tintalle, by the way. Casually offering the goliath a name so that she might perhaps embark on a more personal journey with him.

table by ferus, image from unsplash

@Lucien