Lion of Prideless
Played by Kim

Though his presence had been missed, hers had not been. The red-eyed ghoul had watched the creature with some intensity as she unknowingly approached him. He had to cast his gaze slightly over his shoulder as his chest faced into the lake. But other than this subtle move, he remained as he was. She was seemingly too preoccupied by some other purpose than to see the male, whom stood incredibly still and ankle deep at the lake's edge.
The predator within had bade him to cease all movement, in that menancingly statue-like way that seemed a talent reserved purely for felines. This did not describe his intent, but rather simply, instinct.
Finally, ruby stare met with emerald and the lion was able to blink free from his poised state. Muscular shoulders rose and fell as he spun around to face her directly, water sloshing at his newly cleaned ankles.
The maned beauty spoke to him, his skull tilted, ears slid forward to listen. It had been a long time since he had come across another of his kind and it took some willpower for him to focus on her speech and not to drink in the welcome familarity of company.
"No, I have not." He said, eventually. Gravelled tone and words rusty from disuse.
"But I will help you." The heathen announces from parted ebony lips. Keen to have companionship at any cost. This is what he is, he remembers now, a keeper, a finder, a creature determined to be of use and never, ever, alone.
Winged spine flexes and the lion steps out of the water and onto the stony bank. "My name is Smyte." Tongue lashes at his lips as he looks her over. He does not mean to intimidate and has no ill intentions, he just needed lessons in manners.

Code by Naboo, Lineart by AFrozenHeart(da), Ref by Kim