Rex of Ignis Empire
Played by Fess

'Oh, my dear- battle is etched into me from the volcano of my home.' 'I like it a little rough~'

A soft amused, even anticipatory half laugh - half exhale slips past drawn lips and parted maw. Oh, that was very, very good indeed. They were not very far apart to start with, so his options were somewhat limited as she leapt forward. Hunter was however expecting to be 'attacked' and as such was not caught unprepared.

Hunter's weight shifts over his haunches, hind limbs spreading them into a slightly wider and more stable stance with the joints bending a bit at his 'knees'. His tail flings out behind him and lashes, both to help balance and in simple excitement.

He lifted up slightly, forelimbs leaving the ground whist his head turned slightly to his own right. Jaws sought to close around her lower left foreleg, near the wrist area attempting puncture to capture the limb. Hunter was not aiming to use the full force of his jaws, because this was after all a spar with someone he was fond of ... but he was not attempting to be exactly gentle either.

His front limbs lift and attempted to clap his claws and mitts against the outside of her forelegs as the grasped for his head, attempting to strike against the flesh just above the elbows and drag black claws downwards twoards the ground. Like with the jaws his full force was not employed, lasting damage and scaring was not the goal...but he was trying to do damage regardless, she did like it rough did she not? Besides Hunter was eager for the smell and sight of blood.

The impact of her weight sent him skidding back a few inches before powerful hind limbs and hind claws digging into the ground manage to halt the motion.
As for damage oh his part her paws struck against his flesh, the right one impacting his uppermost neck and the back of his jawline on the left side. Claws sinking in a bit and gouging the flesh bringing forth little rivulets of blood. The left paw struck the uppermost area of the right side of his neck, a little past the hinge of his jaw and doing similar damage as was done to the left side.

Already he could smell his own blood and it lit a fire in his veins...but it was hers he was eager to taste. Besides this would be the first time she would get a taste of his skill, might as well make it a memorable flavor.

"...."

@Volcan

Hunter vs Volcan spar
Hunter hp: 96
Damage roll: 13

code by corvus