Rex of Ignis Empire
Played by Fess

Lids slide half closed and what might be called a satisfied (or even perhaps slightly smug) expression briefly warms sculpted features. Yes. He was quite pleased with his present place in both in life and at that moment. A low purr, one more felt that heard would emit for the duration of time she brushed along under his chin, halting only once he was no longer being touched.

Lids smoothly slide back open to observe her tentatively as she gave some information regarding her offspring. The corner of his maw twitched higher as she specified not giving a damn what her oldest son thought of him once more.

So, two sons. And one Daughter present. Two more daughters who have not yet joined her in these lands. There was one adult member, a male named Salvador. Smart. Hunter would have to meet him and make his own observational judgments shortly. Lastly a feisty youth who intended to depart once old enough.

Another he would have to judge.

"Just a few more, little things." he assured with a silky chuckle "I look foreword to meeting your children. And, I do not mean to offend, but you mentioned creating worthy heirs, do none of your offspring so far qualify?" Hunter was curious where the shortcoming might be, and how it might be reminded in her eyes with future offspring.

"I also believe it would be wise of me to know the laws of the pride hmmmm?" this was said, almost playfully but with a genuine undertone...because seriously the king ought to know these things. His tail moved fluidly behind him before gracefully curling around his haunches so the tuft flickers by his forepaws. If she was closer he would have tried to brush it against her. Playfulness was sparking, but games could wait a couple minutes more. Then...well....he wondered if she was fond of roughhousing?

@Volcan

code by corvus