Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

Volcan smiled slyly as Hunter approached her in turn, lowering her body to run her head beneath his chin, and then stepping back. Goodness, he was eye candy. His words made perfect sense to her- he wished to know of his people, including her children. The children she would not tolerate resistence to his leadership from. "Of course. There are my sons, Drazhan and Sefu. Drazhan is the oldest- the one who may not be to happy with you at my side. The one i will tell i do not give a damn what he thinks." she growled, and then let out a sigh to continue. "And then my daughter, Petra. Those are the ones who have joined me, my oldest daughter, middle daughter and youngest, most fragile daughter have yet to arrive." the goddess explained. "Then there is our only regular ranked adult member, Salvador. A smart fellow, loyal. He's a bit.... Underweight at the moment. As a loner he was bad at hunting. But he is intelligent, knows of many languages. He can be useful as an advisor or peacemaker." she mused. "And finally, a little orphan I found while hunting- Rhu. A feisty creature, she is. Plans to 'leave when dhe gets stronger'. I wont stop her, of course- I have a feeling there is something she will be searching for when she goes." Volcan stated, chuckling lightly. "Is there anything else?"

Code by Naboo, Ref by Habitual Nightmare