Rex of Ignis Empire
Played by Fess

Hunter himself had no as asperations of living to old age, finding such a likelihood highly improbable at best given his particular behavior patterns and personality. However he had no intentions of dying any time soon either and did intend to continue building knowledge and skills to further his abilities to to whatever struck him as amusing at any given time.

How long did he intend to dwell here like this? Presently he had no time limit in mind, planning too far into the future was pointless as the future was constantly in flux....Hunter only knew that for now he was enjoying the way things were unfolding. She approached and his thoughts neatly shift from the abstract to the present as he focused on her nearing figure with a purr.

"Mmmm, well hello to you as well." he rumbled the pleased greeting with playful undertones, a little smile on dark lips while casually approaching as well.

"I was hoping you would indulge my curiosity and tell me about your children, and anyone else who lives in the empire?" He felt it safe to assume that at least a few of her offspring might cross paths with him sooner or later. In particular her older son, the one who 'might not be pleased', yes, Hunter wished for some details on him in particular.
@Volcan

code by corvus