Lioness of Prideless
Played by ResidentRowan

His suspicious golden eyes made her skin crawl, as it would for any spy. She smiles though, not letting it show through, her body showing no signs of her internal feelings. It soon passed, at his question, and she smirked slightly at him, “your brother is very handsome, and quite a bit of a flirt but…” she leaned towards him for a few moments, before saying softly, “I like to keep my options open.” She leaned back with a flirty, pretty smile upon her lips. Still closer than she had been. Hoping he would take the bait. She always loved a bit of drama. Imagine how easy it would be to get into a pride if two princes wanted you there.

Oftentimes this was risky. Some men didn’t want the chase at all. They just wanted a sprint for a few moments, before immediately having the woman declare her dependence on him. She assumed Drazhan was not this way, though. Even asking her the question, she wondered if he was attracted to her. Mari presumed his next words would confirm or deny her guess. Either way, not a bad way to worm your way into a family. A powerful one here, at that.

speech
something so magic about you
manip by ResidentRowan(me) | code by twesh
@Drazhan

No problem at all!