Lioness of Prideless
Played by ResidentRowan

Mari wasn’t much of a hunter or fighter. Yes, she could hold her own, but it was never a priority. To her, knowledge was the greatest weapon. The fact that she’d already met two members of the same pride was valuable to her. Most likely relatives, no less. They definitely had similar scents, distinguishing them both as pridemates and possibly even siblings. She’d won the jackpot, all things considered.

Mari chuckled at his comment, “that I cannot disagree with.” Though lions could talk amongst each other, it seemed other animals were not so lucky. Less intelligent, less social. Though some of them stayed in groups like lions, there seemed to be a lot less social inner workings. He introduced himself, and she smiled, though she paused as he continued to make a flattering compliment. Ah, so both Embres were charmers. She wondered if they were genuine or polite. Possibly they could be like her, using flattery as a form of a weapon. She smiled after a moment, “Marisol Barros, fair prince, I believe I have met your brother, Sefu? You share the same name and those striking markings along your back.”

speech
something so magic about you
manip by ResidentRowan(me) | code by twesh
@Drazhan