High Emperor of Adamo Autumna
Played by Zay

His call would bring faces. None of them were familiar, though how could they be when he spent his time alone exploring the lands? No sign of the crimson lady, either. She was the only face he would recognize. They came one by one, though there was a short wait time between their appearance. A lioness would be the first to greet him, a bright woman in the dimness of the rainforest with her creamy pelt. HIs pastel gaze roamed over her for a moment to take in her details as she spoke. "Yes, though I have a preference for Emperor versus the title of King." He would answer before circling back to the introduction part, "I'm Runar, it's a pleasure to meet you Mari." He would smile at @Marisol. He thought she was lovely and dainty looking, their sizes such a stark contrast to one another.

Another woman would join him, a creature of the abyss with fiery adornments. She would be the first pride member for him to meet. It was only suitable for other leaders to come snooping around. "Thank you, Empress @Volcan." He would even offer her a respectful dip of his head, sending the red tendrils of his mane spilling forward towards his face. No need to step on any toes when the land was so freshly his. Runar would straighten a moment later, "I'm sure your appearance would mean you'd like to speak about pride relations, which I'm more than happy to do." The inky emperor would offer.

The appearance of the first and only other male (so far) to this party already rubbed him the wrong way. Pastel jade and amethyst gaze would roll in his direction, Runar's expression carefully set to neutral - more closed off than the women he had already greeted. "The call was an offer for others to join me if they wished to." He countered easily to the question the lion poised. From there, his attention turned to the next two ladies to approach. @Matthias

His focus rested on the one who spoke, though he did nod to @Teuta when she arrived to settle beside @Rue and Mari. It appeared he had a trio of lionesses before him. "My name is Runar." He would introduce a second time for anyone who had missed the initial intro, his tone casual and his gaze seeking to meet level with the audience before him, before resting on the blue saber. "I will not operate my pride as a dictatorship, my ranked members will all have weight to their thoughts about how the pride shall operate. I would like to maintain my open mind in my leadership. This pride should evolve with new ideas." Was that something new to them? He wasn't sure. The striped beast would pause for questions or comments, wondering how they would respond to him.

page doll by munk, code by naboo