Lion of Prideless
Played by Tyrannidae

The female approached, tilting her head inquisitively... and the closer she came the higher his hackles rose on instinct. He did not feel threatened, and yet, he felt he was in the most danger at this very moment. His mouth became dry, his paws clammy. He swallowed, his outward appearance as normal as he could make it.

Suddenly a strange look came upon the Goddess's face. Remorse? Pity?

Pity.

That was what he interpreted it as, and that is what spurred him forward with a growl in his chest. His silver eyes, having been so gentle at first, became stern and angry. He leaned forward, attempting to catch her gaze with one of intensity.

"Heed my words when I say I do not seek pity from anyone. Not even the likes of you, dear Kvinne.

I do not need a purpose, especially one that involves kissing the ground in front of your paws. I am a man who follows his own design, not a lost soul searching for a purpose to serve another."

His growl tapered off as he realized how hypocritical he sounded to himself right now. After that discussion he had with Erenvel... but this was different! It had to be! It felt different to him to his very core! Erenvel offered a rise to power where this woman offered nothing but servitude. Muninn was too proud to find servitude acceptable. He was an equal. She was a Goddess... and he would settle for nothing than to be the God at her side!

"My past may be dark, but so is my very nature. It would be a dangerous gamble to suggest such a deal to me again.

Do we have an understanding?"

The last words he spoke were nothing short of a low rumble. He wore a scowl that now threw his gaze in shadow. His nose was wrinkled in a deep frown, but his fangs were not bared. He waited expectantly for her answer... he prayed it was what he wanted to hear.

Of Mind and Memory
stock by xxxx | manip by xxx | code by twesh

@Volcan

("Hellu, I am Muni, and I'm New Boot Goofin' out here!")
DIS BE OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE!
Beware of Muninn. He is going though some changes. He can and will become quite erratic!
RP WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
He is very likely to attempt bodily harm to your character, even when UNPROVOKED!!