Lion of Prideless
Played by Tyrannidae

Thankfully the beautiful female did not seem to take much offense to the fact that he did not remember her from this apparent first meeting. It was a blessing from the Gods that he was rather relieved for. The last thing he wanted was to get on her bad side... though, he simply convinced himself that the only reason for this was because her influence may someday be useful to him.

He listened half-heartedly after hearing that her daughter was well. The only other tidbit was that she had been born albino. Interesting... for the night to have given birth to the moon. Strange, and yet, so natural.

"Well, then I am glad she is well taken care of."

There was not much else he figured he could say. He could tell the female loved the subject of her offspring, but unfortunately Muninn did not quite know how to exploit this to his advantage. He simply did not have a clear goal for himself here... that's all. At least, that's what he told himself.

She spoke again, asking the question that always seems to come up in conversation. A lone male? How could that be? Muninn figured it wouldn't be so strange... yet everyone seemed to wonder about him. His voice remained strong and confident as he answered. It was a sensitive topic for him, but that was not something she needed to know.

"Indeed. There is someone waiting, but regretfully I shall never be reunited with them in this life.

I am alone, yes. I traveled here to live in solitude and exile... but just recently i've decided to pull myself back from the depths of my despair."

Well, that was far too much. She did not need to know most of the information that seemed to spill from his heart and out his maw to her feet. He almost physically cringed at all he had said... however, he could do nothing once the words had been uttered. Now all he could do was simply wait for her response and hope he could do a bit of damage control from here on.

Of Mind and Memory
stock by xxxx | manip by xxx | code by twesh

@Volcan

("Hellu, I am Muni, and I'm New Boot Goofin' out here!")
DIS BE OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE!
Beware of Muninn. He is going though some changes. He can and will become quite erratic!
RP WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
He is very likely to attempt bodily harm to your character, even when UNPROVOKED!!