Lion of Prideless
Played by Tyrannidae

The dark-pelted man processed her wink and subsequent chuckle... blood rushing up to his cheeks with uncertainty as to what to do next. Handsome? HIM? She must be blind... or dense... or perhaps both. No one had used that descriptor for him since... well, that was unimportant. Frankly he didn't even want to drudge up the memories that plagued him just beneath the surface.

What mattered now was that this female took a liking to him, and remembered him from a meeting he could not quite put his paw on (though he felt as though he should be able to).

"I see. Regretfully, I must say I don't often remember brief one-time encounters. I have more luck the second time around. Believe me, I shall not forget your face again."

He promised her, his voice deep and strangely ominous... perhaps too serious for the tone the female was trying to set here. Apparently, reading the room wasn't one of his specialties either.

"I hope your daughter is fairing well. Aloe Vera is a healing plant, I presume?"

It was time to try and build connections. Clearly this female had ties to many more Felide. He could smell them upon her pelt. This would be good for him... and perhaps for her and her people as well.

Of Mind and Memory
stock by xxxx | manip by xxx | code by twesh

@Volcan

("Hellu, I am Muni, and I'm New Boot Goofin' out here!")
DIS BE OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE!
Beware of Muninn. He is going though some changes. He can and will become quite erratic!
RP WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
He is very likely to attempt bodily harm to your character, even when UNPROVOKED!!