Lion of Prideless
Played by Tyrannidae

She scrambled away as he startled her, a defensive snarl rolling from her throat in warning to whatever had snuck up on her. As she finally laid eyes upon him and had the chance to process things, her defenses lowered. This perplexed him... how did she know he wasn’t a threat to her? In truth he had expected her to react the same as Erenvel had: standoffish, ferocious, aggressive. But this woman was familiar. Muninn stayed fixed to the spot, lifting his head and tilting it slightly in confusion and interest in where he had seen her before.

“I... umm, apologize?”

He said, his tone more of a flat question rather than a plea for forgiveness. He had done nothing but surprise her...and to be fair, her presence had surprised him just as much! His ears fell back and disappeared into his mane as he looked her over with his silver gaze. He admired her physique, her pelt color... those gold markings shimmering. Surely he would have remembered her if he had seen her before! She looked like a goddess, and a devilish one at that, the way her ears curled at the tip. He couldn’t stand not knowing!

“Pardon my... forgetfulness. Have we met before? You seem quite... familiar, and I just can’t seem to place it.”

He admitted, his voice emerging from its flat tone to show a more inquisitive nature. His silver gaze returned to her beautiful gold eyes in an attempt to make eye contact.

@Volcan

("Hellu, I am Muni, and I'm New Boot Goofin' out here!")
DIS BE OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE!
Beware of Muninn. He is going though some changes. He can and will become quite erratic!
RP WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
He is very likely to attempt bodily harm to your character, even when UNPROVOKED!!