Lion of Prideless
Played by KittyKookiez

[This particular post might be rated M for mature!]

It was not something he talked about. There was nothing to say. Severin resisted the urges within him, to make others bleed and feast upon the remains of the recently dead. He knew from experience how addictive it was, how easily it could consume him, and he feared that his actions would come to end his life early. Death itself was not something he was afraid of, but if he can avoid it, he will do so.

The man remains silent as they joke of eating others and blood donors, and tried to will away the thoughts and feelings of the days when he allowed himself to feel those joys. When the sacrifice of another gave him euphoria, when he ripped and tore through to let the blood spill and soak the earth below, creating a pool he would lick from.

He closed his eyes and sighed, releasing those memories from his mind, “I'm glad to know the rest of the land nearby doesn't look like this shithole,” he said, no difference in his voice, casual as before, though he wasn't trying to hide his recomposing a moment ago, “lead us there? Then maybe I can finally find some good fucking good.”

Note to self: Quick-editing the post also removes the built-in code >.>
Another edit: I lied. The code returned o.O