Bryn,
Lioness of Prideless
Played by ResidentRowan

A sudden paw comes crashing down upon their ear and they laugh heartily. Gently pushing against Sev for a few seconds, snickering still. “Yeah I’m the one who’d be crowfood, I’m not the one who complains to you to go hunt for us!” Yeah, that was one time, but Bryn was still salty about it. The tall lion had simply pushed him to get up and help them hunt. It was hard bringing down enough food as is. Hunting with a group was much easier. At the comment about eating a giraffe, they scoffed, “So you’re telling me you’ve been eating rabbit like Sev here, then? I prefer to eat like royalty, sir.”

Which was true, when they had extra to spare, Bryn was the one eating it. What could they say, food was food and food was good. At the comment about the cub sitting, Bryn snickered. As if, the two of them were the ones who’d been cub sitting their younger siblings back home. So much whining. Maybe that’s why Bryn had decided to leave. At the mention of eating lions, Bryn feigned gagging. The other two knew they definitely preferred blood to straight up meat. But he didn’t judge the other two for their preferences. Drinking blood was strange to most, as well. They had to stick up for each other.

After a moment, they spoke again, a teasing smirk on their face, “found yourself any prospective lovers yet? Or have you eaten them all by now?” Ah yes, it was probably too late to save the women from their handsome brother. Not really, he was short. Women would like someone tall, like Bryn, of course. Though the tallest littermate wasn’t exactly interested in that at this point. More worried about finding a juice pouch to get their blood from. “Anyone to set me up with? Men or women. Or someone to drink from, I’m not picky.”

speech
As long as someone will bleed
manip by ResidentRowan(me) | code by twesh
@Séverin @Hunter