Rex of Ignis Empire
Played by Fess

He laughed, the sound like low black and silver cascading bells. Poison and flame gaze resting on Bryn for a moment and clearly lit with a further returning calm and humor.

"Oh you should know by now, there is no escape from that. And I am perfectly healthy...you are just freakishly tall. Did you eat too many giraffe while I was gone?" Their brother would likely follow them to the underworld and comment on how hot the weather was. But that was what made him so endearing.

As far as Bryn's height....holly crap....obviously they got more of Dad's blood because...damn. But it was not so much of a difference as to be embarrassing so Hunter was perfectly content to joke and offer a 'mock scowl' for a moment.

Attention shifts back to Severin. An yes, a 'what the fuck. Hunter.' the better of the two options. It meant the attack was totally accidental so to speak. The smile on his face grew slightly into one that showed a bit of good natured fang.

"But that is what makes it so much fun." your brother is a adrenaline junky and prone to impulsive action his whole life, it was not about to change now that he was a young adult.

"Mmmm...you suck at that job. Than again, I am alive so perhaps not." Honestly what good cub sitters loose track of their charge? But of course he was joking. "Mostly exploring. Meeting fascinating people...occasionally eating them depending on how much of an asshole they prove to be. These lands have far more to offer than...this present place." he was bluntly honest with his siblings, having zero need to hide anything. They new his nature.

He pondered briefly telling them about Volcan. Rolling the idea around in his head, wondering if they could play nice and play along if he brought them to see her. Bryn probably could...but would Severin be able to keep a strait face? Hmmm..

@Bryn @Séverin

code by corvus