Lion of Prideless
Played by KittyKookiez

Eee sorry for the late reply! Christmas happened, and then my Mom's birthday happened >o<

“A 'What the fuck? Hunter?'” he repeated, trying to distract himself from the faint, teasing scent of blood. It was easier to do that, knowing that the blood came from family--someone he would never dare to hurt on purpose, “Sneaking up on us like that! I would have ripped your fur off if you were a stranger, you little furball.”

Bryn responds to Hunter's comment before Séverin can get a word in, prompting a fake scowl to come across his face. In retaliation, the male attempts to cuff Bryn along their closest ear, responding regardless of whether he's successful or not, “If I didn't come, you'd be food for the crows in no time,” a flash of teeth is shown in a grin, willing Bryn to say more. Afterwards, his attention falls back onto Hunter, curious to see how his brother has been.

“What have you been up to since we stopped cubsitting you?” oh, the teasing and wry comments would stop no time soon, especially because he missed his brother so much. They've known him for too long to not know just how much they meant to him, and just how keen he was to shit-talk them to show it.

“Text”