Bryn,
Lioness of Prideless
Played by ResidentRowan

Bryn was equally as bored as their brother. Their dark paws in a sort of automatic trance of walking. The whole place was so… bland. The lion thought of all the cool places they’d seen on their way to this lion-filled land. This place didn’t even compare. Their ear twitched as Séverin spoke, and they smiled their phoniest smile, their voice sounding airy and dreamy, “no! This place is perfect!” Then, their voice taking back its normal, somewhat monotonous patterns, they snorted, “If your thing is goddamn shrubs, puddles, and a puny stream of water.”

They shook their head, mohawk bouncing all about momentarily. They paused as their brother spoke. Their green-yellow eyes rolled, “I’m baffled so many lions would wanna live somewhere like here,” they chuckled, “I mean, I’ve smelled dozens of old scents, and yet, it’s so… boring. These must be the same lions who’s only aspiration is… settling down and having thirty kids before passing away and becoming grass.” Where was the drama? The intrigue? They hadn’t even seen any prides or anything yet, it was so weird, lions always grouped up! So where were they? Bryn was almost itching for a fight a bit, or some kind of argument. Not with Sev, though, his insults got old. speech
As long as someone will bleed
manip by ResidentRowan(me) | code by twesh
@Séverin