Lioness of Prideless
Played by ResidentRowan

Marisol glanced up at Finn as he passed, though trying her best to make it look like she hadn’t. Instead opting to look at Rue. Though he did mention needing to patch up their Captain, and Mari couldn’t disagree with that. Though she didn’t know much about herbs, perhaps she should learn. They were without a healer now, and perhaps they should all know the basics, really. She glanced at Finn again, hating herself for being so obvious. Though she had been since they were yearlings, if she was honest.

Rue spoke again, and Mari’s attention shifted back to her, she wondered if Vex was truly around, or if Rue just hoped she was. Mari hoped the lioness was around here somewhere, after all, they’d all grown up together. At the mention they’d been marooned, her face shifted, an evident frown forming. Chief-mate was open? It would probably be Finn, then, although Mari knew his work ethic was a bit… sub-par. But it’s not like Rue had many to choose from. Mari wouldn’t mind seeing Teuta as a Chief-mate, but wasn’t sure if Infiltrators were allowed to take that position (not like it mattered if it was a rule, Rue was Captain after all.)

At Rue’s next statement, and glance at her, she took this as her time to speak. “Actually, I’ve had some luck on that part!” She grinned, “I’ve learned of a pride called Ignis, they live near the lake, they’re ruled by a family with the surname Embre. I’ve met two of the Empress’ sons, the princes, both have markings along their backs that look like fire. Although, I haven’t met the Empress herself.” The grin did not stop along her lips, knowing she’d done pretty well, “Sefu, one of the sons, is pretty lazy lipped, plus, it helped I flattered him beforehand, and he told me that they were a fairly small pride, mostly made up of family. It could be an opportunity for me to infiltrate.” Mari would stop speaking to let her information sink in with the others. Sure she’d infiltrated before. But she wasn’t sure she’d ever gotten this much information before even stepping foot on official territory.

speech
something so magic about you
manip by ResidentRowan(me) | code by twesh
@Rue @Finn @Teuta