Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

Something prickled inside the goddess as his light words hovered with an edge, a feeling that she had accomplished something, touched a nerve. Goodness, she must have hurt his poor starving ego. Her face never moved to reveal her thoughts- though the dark woman knew very well she was a bitch. She mulled over his question of what to expect beneath her reign. Well, that was easy- especially since he revealed he knew if language and history, even medicine- to an extent. But that could always be furthered through experimentation or the meeting of her healers. "Those are very hefty skills, indeed. Ignis can offer you food, shelter, and companionship if you seek it. I give my people fairly free range, as long as your doings are not disrespectful to me, the kingdom, or any potiental allies. With language and history skills, you may be useful as a shaman or even a peacemaker- one to help negotiate with other prides. Any who can assist in healing are welcomed heartily, since those of us who hunt may find ourselves injured by prey. Our territory is beside a lake, so you shallant have to suffer the seashore any longer, but rather have fresh water." she said, offering information as she could. "I expect my people to be loyal and respectful, and to... Pull their weight...." she said carefully. "After you are back to health. The sick, weak, too young or elderly dont have much expected of them." the empress gave a bit of an explanation.

Code by Naboo, Ref by Habitual Nightmare