Knight of Ignis Empire
Played by Rico

Her gilded irises held his cool toned gaze easily, but Salvador could hardly guess at the thoughts that lurked behind those fiery eyes. The pleased purr that emanated briefly from her throat was enough to convince him that courtesy would serve him well in their conversation, should it last much longer, but there was a lingering suspicion behind her free and easy reveal of crucial information to a haggard vagabond such as he. He did not know what to make of it, or of her, and his inability to form a conclusion unsettled him.

Salvador did manage a smile and with enough sincerity that his curled lips warmed his masked expression, the faint traces of humor returning to glitter in his eyes. “Yes, quite. And I am a better climber than hunter, so there is that, at least.” He admitted with a brief flash of fang to emphasize his wry amusement, his whip-like tail coiling behind him as he shifted his weight, sharp ears leaning forward over his expression. “You are very kind to point me towards such delicacies, I hope I may return the favor in some way.” Salvador laid the implied offer between them without demand or promise, allowing the dark empress to make with it what she may. The cat did not wish to leave her kindness unanswered, but nor did he wish to make any deals with the devil.