Knight of Ignis Empire
Played by Rico

Salvador was better prepared for the dark woman’s forthright remark of his current state of affairs and remained outwardly unperturbed by her speculation into his past, despite the ghosts and anguish those memories stirred within him. The woman at least spared him the discomfort of having to expand on what ‘I’ve seen worse’ meant, and the pale lion was more than happy to smile sardonically at the only question she posed. “That would be an understatement, lady.” He responded, and for a moment, a trace of humor could be seen in the depths of his silver-blue eyes; this gap in his knowledge was not newly discovered, and the lion learned long ago how to laugh at this shortcoming, despite its current real-world consequences.

His brief effort at humor faded with the woman’s next words as she carried the conversation forward with the casual mention of her title. Her revelation startled him, surprise flashing across his expression as his brows pulled upwards and dual-hued eyes blinked owlishly before he attempted to regain his composure and comprehend what this meant. There are kingdoms here. Maybe some of the survivors---Salvador stopped that train of thought before the intensity of his hope could lead his heart astray, and he was fortunate enough that the flame-sequined empress offered him a distraction. Not missing the smirk across her lips, his own quirked upwards in response and he would curl his head downwards in a courteous genuflection. “I daresay the pleasure is mine to meet you, empress. I hadn’t expected to encounter anyone today, let alone a sovereign. You may call me Salvador, if you wish.” He introduced himself as his skull lifted, pointed ears flicking forward and silver-blue eyes maintaining a steady and unwavering contact with her own gilded irises.