Knight of Ignis Empire
Played by Rico

Between the warmth of the sand beneath him and the monotonous crashing of the waves breaking against the shore, Salvador had managed the semblance of a doze despite his hungry and restless reality. Although, this relative comfort did not allow for complete relaxation – he was barely surviving on the scraps he managed to scavenge, and so the thin feline needed to stay alert for any opportunity or danger that presented itself. So, the arrival of the dark woman did not necessarily catch him by surprise; his silver-blue eyes had found her lofty stature several moments before she deigned to greet him. Her presence was, however, unexpected and inspired a wary interest in the lion as he rose slowly to a seated position as she drew closer.

His silver-blue gaze held the woman with a guarded caution that considered all details of her dark, flame-sequined, silhouette but his carefully neutral façade betrayed a wince at her voiced observation. In another time, he might have rankled at being called boy, but in this moment Salvador felt only chagrin for his current derelict and a modicum of dignity encouraged defense against her perfectly valid claim. “While not my finest hour, I have seen worse.” He refuted, a wry smile briefly twisting his lips as a flash of unhappy memory invaded his thoughts. Salvador did not indulge the recollection and instead gathered onto all four feet with a slow, fluid motion as he tilted his head towards the larger lioness. “I am rather new to these parts, I hope I haven’t intruded?” The lilt in his voice implied the question, and he schooled his features back into a neutral expression, with only a single brow lifted over his silver-blue eyes as he considered the woman. In truth, Salvador was certain he had not crossed any scent borders, however he wished to steer their conversation in a direction that did not highlight his current weakness. Especially since it was in such a sharp contrast to the health and vitality of this black-haired stranger.