Lioness of Prideless
Played by Ivy

She certainly wasn't anticipating company on her big ol' lonely mountain, let alone the crimson lady that appeared before her as she moved forwards, strides long and steady but slow. She took her time as Minerva approached the woman. 'What did you do to her?! Where have you taken her?!' She had been with the other, of course she had questions. Hell even Minerva still had questions! She wasn't entirely sure what had happened during the challenge, nor how she could explain how the very earth opened up before her and swallowed her opponent whole. 'hey, random lady, can you chill the hell out? Some of us are trying to enjoy the scenery here.' She had been so honed in on the red woman that she hadn't noticed the other, one that was just as ginormous as herself. Apparently this land was full of giants and full of secrets. "I understand you probably have questions but I assure you I didn't do anything with her. I've been searching for her actually. Are you two together?" She glanced from one to the other before shifting her weight slightly. She wasn't looking for a fight here, but if things did escalate she didn't plan on running away tail tucked.

@Bryn @Erenvel

""

WARNING: MINERVA IS RATED M FOR MATURE. BARNABAS ALSO HAS THE RIGHT TO ENTER ANY OF MINERVA'S THREADS.