Lioness of Prideless
Played by Ivy

She should have been happy, should have been celebrating her great victory in claiming the mountains as her own. After all this would be a fresh start for her after her Barnabas had disappeared without a word but .. she did not feel happy. No Minerva was plagued by the loss of her opponent. Though she hadn't known the woman, hell she didn't even know her name, the mahogany lioness plagued her every waking thought. She had nightmares from the entire incident. The ground had opened up and swallowed her whole. It had ripped her from her claws so savagely that Minerva could hardly even believe what she had seen right before her very eyes. And though the mountain was hers she was still plagued by this mystery woman. She knew that she needed to find her. She could not just let her disappear beneath the earth. It was her duty, her job to assure that her opponent was not dead. Because if she was Minerva wouldn't be able to live with herself.

She had searched the catacombs for what felt like years and had come up empty handed every time. This day seemed to be no different until the smell of blood reached her nose. Minerva was plowing through the rocks and mud, creating her own path when she came across the scent. It wasn't perfectly fresh but it wasn't a stagnant scent either. Immediately she hastened her pace, long limbs pushing and pulling as she maneuvered further into the tunnel, and there up ahead she saw something, no .. someone! A deep chuff reverberated from her, announcing her presence as it bounced off the walls around her. She tossed her mane out of her eyes despite the immediate pain from the gaping wound along her jawline. And finally the distance was closed and, oh gods it was HER! Minerva pushed herself forward, moving to get to the woman's side. With a huff she pressed her muzzle down in front of her muzzle, she was still breathing! "I've found you! You are alive.. stay with me please. Oh gods I'm so sorry for what I've done to you." She practically cried before her plum gaze moved to assess her injuries. She was pinned beneath a relatively large boulder, but that thing had to come off of her and Minerva would use every ounce of strength she had to make sure she freed her.

@Arsynia

""

WARNING: MINERVA IS RATED M FOR MATURE. BARNABAS ALSO HAS THE RIGHT TO ENTER ANY OF MINERVA'S THREADS.