Empress of Ithilien
Played by Nova

Tintalle had only met one other lion that preferred the dustier area to that of lush greenery. A man built on the love of a past home rather than building around what was convenient. So when the dark male offered up something personal about him she internally squealed. Pleased that he was opening up even if it was just a little, it meant she had someone to make conversation with and that was always good. Just wandering, getting my feel for more of the land. She smiled, looking around at the waste before dropping the inevitable, I've a pride to the northwest so I really came out to look for resources. More food, herbs, tracks from passing herds - other than that, they were pretty solid within Ithilien. She had no reason to ever wish to leave but unfortunately it had to be done sometimes. I've met another that was quite smitten by this sort of scenery. It is quite majestic. That was the most wonderful answer that she could've come up with. Any other word it sounded weird but majestic fit the bill completely and it really just summed up how extraordinary nature had to be.

@Seraphiel