Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

She was tired. The world had been very giving, and so she took to give. Everything she hunted she shared with Brighid, or her children, often traveling miles just to half a rabbit with her little albino babe. She had, in fact, overdone herself in the past two days- and so she layed there, at the waters edge, head on her paws. Ember gaze reflected with the stars in the lake, meeting her own eyes. She was a goddess, but devotion used so much energy that her mortal vessel could just barely handle. She was blessed to be such a big woman, strong and persevering- but overworking it was no way to gain the empire she deserved. Her children were adults, they could hunt, so why didn't shr just let them take care of themselves? Her mind swirled over her internal conflict, her desire to always care for her babes, and the need to let them grow up. Up ahead a rare occurance transpired- a comet, or shooting star if you would, streaked across the sky and just as quickly blinked out of existence. Volcan lifted her head, staring at the stars. And wished in her mind. I wish for a sign, a sign that I'm doing all i can.

art by Habitual Nightmare#5003, code by naboo

@Isilmë