Lioness of Prideless
Played by Naboo

There has been no notice taken of anything around her, for now she felt completely unsatisfied, as if the fight had been worth nothing and still there was nothing but a meager win to show for it. The empress' response drew her narrowed saffron gaze towards her, her lips rising once more and her voice almost venomous in a low and strangely stable tone. "We will see then, if you succeed in your endeavors. It would be a first here." A part of her yearned for Ignis, and Volcan, to succeed, perhaps the instability of the land had completely derailed her, and maybe some semblance of order - of a pride much like Father's - would do them all good. "I am Erenvel Tollaire, before I take my leave, what is your name, empress?" There was a spark of danger in her voice, this would not be the last time any of them heard that name. And now, once, she let her eyes roam over the crowd. Minerva, Brighid, a few strange lions, briefly glimpsing over Sefu, but making no note of any of them beyond their faces and their presence here. She would likely see them all again. Her muscles bunched together and rolled lightly as her shoulders relaxed, the scrapes upon them still bleeding and fresh, large wounds that didn't have enough depth to be permanent, but deep enough that she felt the sting with each movement.

art by ki-re, code by naboo