Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

The pains in her side were nothing but irrelevant inconvienences at that moment, and while they were distracting, she had no time to pay them any attention. The goddess flicked back her curled ears in irritation at the red woman's jab, but said nothing. Something was amiss, but it wasn't any of Volcan's concern. Heavy dark paws set themselves proudly into a stance, her head held high despite her defeat. Her face was passive, but her ember gaze burned with intensity. The kingdom I shall uphold is beyond intent, blood maiden. Beneath my reign, it shall be a place ruled by fairness. All I expect of my people, she said loudly, looking amongst the crowd gathered, Is loyalty, and for one to pull their weight. Laziness and treason will not be tolerated, for there will be much one can do. she stated, looking back at her conqueror. If you are well, you can hunt. If you are sick, wounded or elderly, I expect little. If you are young, I simply ask that they respect adults, and do their best to help when they can. Volcan said firmly, And most of all, I expect everyone to treat eachother as family.

art by Habitual Nightmare#5003, code by naboo

@Erenvel