Lion of Ithilien
Played by Naboo

The lake, it seemed quite fitting if he thought about Volcan and her choice of land. Though the lake never changed it was a force to be reckoned with, it had been there since the days the land began and was fed by the spring thaw of the mountain. With Crescentia as the back drop it was no wonder that she would also take a land that was fed most of the newcomers; the paths from the mountains led straight through Mosmori. The nudge from her shoulder snapped him from his thoughts and a low, mirthful laugh escaped his lips. "I suppose I forgot to mention crazy? Ambitious? Powerful." The laugh and the pleasure of the moment clearly reached his eyes, crinkling the corners back gently. "If I see any of the stragglers I will take them in the right direction." It was weird that she had already so much family, when he himself had nothing but her. Once more he gently leaned into her, sighing for a moment. "Can you imagine our lives of the past now? It feels so distant. A foreign thought, almost as if it never was."

@Volcan
art by munk, code by naboo