Lion of Ithilien
Played by Naboo

Life had been a tumultuous up and down, and he had never lingered long on the past. Occasionally he wondered if he had other, biological, family, where they were, what happened that they'd left him. But Volcan had been an invaluable part of his life and he'd decided long ago that regardless of what was in his past, she would always be there for him. "I am glad to hear that, I will certainly stop by. Where have you claimed for yourself?" He had heard the call go out but he hadn't heard exactly from where, though she smelled a bit like the lake and rocky outcroppings, he didn't want to make an assumption and end up in the wrong pride lands. Tintalle would likely not look favorable upon trespassing either if that became an issue. But when her tone changed to ask about being clingy, he laughed a little bit. 'I've never thought of you as clingy, my dear friend. Attentive, loving, and well-meaning, yes." Though he was also not her child. "Have the other children joined you in Ignis? He felt poised and comfortable as he pulled away just enough to look at her eyes and cast his fond gaze upon her face.

@Volcan
art by munk, code by naboo