Lion of Ithilien
Played by Naboo

The remark about how long it had been had suddenly hit him in a place he hadn't realized was so vulnerable. Turning to her it had dawned on him that his often solitary and adventurous ways had created distance between them. For him that distance was easy to gap, happy to see her succeed, but a doubt lingered that he may have been able to do more, to be a more positive influence in her life like she'd been in his if he'd been around more. That quickly slid beneath the surface as she glossed over her win, and he offered a small chuckle. "It isn't like you to downplay your accomplishments, you should be proud. I've joined a pride myself, in the Woodland, but things have been quiet there of late. I should take you to meet Tintalle." Something about the way she spoke of her son though, the way that they would seek power, made that smile falter and turn into a hard line. "They should be with you out of love, not out of greed." She had done everything to care for her children, to show them their devotion, so why could they not do the same? "Which child?"

@Volcan
art by munk, code by naboo