Lioness of Prideless
Played by Naboo

Of course he wouldn't know her intimately, in the sense that he wouldn't know who she was, but Erenvel - unlike some of her more scheming family - had always laid everything on the table. She showed her cards and she played them because she believed in her own strength, and mental fortitude. Though in the midst of the focus on herself and the inward volatility she was keeping at bay she was finding it hard to remember to refocus back onto him. Saffron eyes narrowed slightly and focused on him, nostrils taking in his pungent musk and yet she could not move on from their conversation even as he spoke of being a Kvinne; strong, powerful, a woman that needed no others to hold her up.

"We share one thing, women are not limited by anything in my homeland." And again came that glitter in her eyes that was equal parts malice and pride, she would help Arsynia take their family to the next level if it was the last thing or only thing she ever did. "I respect my family. Our matriarch wishes to see the lands and gauge our competition - or allies - before we establish ourselves. My fury comes from those that play with the lives of others; those that have no courage with which to stand behind. We will rise here, but that does not mean that I have to sit by and watch all these fools take throne." The Ignis empress... well, they would see how that went, for now Erenvel found her alright. "Have you goals here? You seem quite interested in what I say." An alliance.. perhaps? Perhaps.. more? She knew not how to form opinions on the latter, but on the former she was well prepared.

@Muninn
art by ki-re, code by naboo