Lion of Prideless
Played by Tyrannidae

Muninn was unsure what it was that he had done, if anything at all... but the woman's constant and relentless threat of battle diminished ever-so-slightly, noticed only by the dark male's trained eye. Had it been the posture he had assumed? Did she no longer feel he was a threat? Was she simply losing interest? He couldn't be sure.

She spoke, offering him a last name in a voice dripping with pride and malice. That name was one she held dear. She was proud of who she was... though, who was she really but a lioness twisting and coiling like a serpent on the face of a rocky outcrop?

She continued and the words she spoke next were words he could get behind. He agreed, he understood. He didn't know many others from this bit of land he had found himself on... and he had not traveled too far as of yet... still, respect is earned and leaders must be strong if they are to represent their pride to the highest authority. These were qualities expected of chieftains in the lands which he hailed from.

He found himself nodding along with her logic and beliefs... and then the topic turned. She became thoughtful for a moment after she spoke her last, then piped up again.

He smirked at her question. "Strange to a foreigner like yourself, perhaps." He chuckled, grooming a paw as he gathered his thoughts and placed them carefully before speaking again. "It means 'woman'. It is a word that can be used to define the most mundane of women... or the most courageous and ambitious of all. See, where I come from women can dominate prides, they can dominate men, and they can dominate battlefields.

It sounds as though you might have what it takes to be a 'Kvinne' of such status. Tell me, what is it that stops you from setting the example with your own iron will?"

Muninn wondered if she would take his prodding in the way he hoped she would. He wanted to rule as well... and to be in second place... he could bear it for a while.

Of Mind and Memory
stock by xxxx | manip by xxx | code by twesh

@Erenvel

("Hellu, I am Muni, and I'm New Boot Goofin' out here!")
DIS BE OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE!
Beware of Muninn. He is going though some changes. He can and will become quite erratic!
RP WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
He is very likely to attempt bodily harm to your character, even when UNPROVOKED!!