Lioness of Junior Member
Played by

The flustered girl seemed out of sorts, didn’t she? No sooner had she expressed her gratitude did she correct herself and.. express.. Gratitude? There was the obvious difference in the terminology, of course, but nothing Hecuba would have considered worthy redoing. “Thanks was just fine, Kyarri. You don’t need to be quite so formal, it’s just little old me.” Not that it was the worst thing on the planet for her to have some manners, it was just.. Different. Different because Hydra and Cassandra had been so venomous and full of anger, whereas Kyarri seemed downright docile. Hecuba was eager to interact more with the cub, almost scientifically studying to prove or disprove her hypothesis that it was merely Tollaire children that were raging asshats.

So far, she was going with yes.

“The ocean is a large body of water in constant motion. It washes up on the shore in waves and retreats back into the sea. There’s a lot of fascinating creatures out there, from what I can tell, and you can’t see the other side of it.” Truth be told, the ocean was a place of nightmares. The fact it spread for hundreds of miles, fathomless depths and water so rough it could easily drown a lion -- not to mention the beasts that lurked within. Hecuba was oblivious to most of these, thankfully, and lived her life merrily on the edge of the abyss. “I like to swim in it, myself. It’s just.. very peaceful, you know?”

Of course she didn’t. She was a child.
image by peter mitchell | art by irish

@Kyarri