Lioness of Junior Member
Played by

It was strange being around a child that was, dare she say, normal. The word had a negative connotation surrounding it, yes, because "normal" was objective to each individual. What Hecuba meant, however, was that the girl hadn't attempted to bite her ass (Cassandra) or scream at her for existing (Narsil). It made her wonder whether or not there was something in the Tollaire blood that made children unstable little assholes, because it definitely wasn't her genetics. Hecuba had never known such volatile children in all her life despite being a feisty cub herself.. in different ways. She'd certainly never attempted to maul her parents or screamed at them with such disrespect, so yeah. Dragons were dicks, she guessed.

Her head tilted in confusion as the still unnamed child gawked at the food, clearly dumbfounded that Hecuba hadn't taken any food for herself. "No, I'm not terribly hungry. It's all yours, if you'd like it.. just be careful with the bones, they're small and too sharp for their own good.” Hecuba could debone it for Kyarri if she needed, but she didn't want to push too much or make it seem like the cub was incapable of even simply eating. "I'm Hecuba, by the way. Bit new here myself.” For whatever that mattered.
image by peter mitchell | art by irish

@Kyarri