Empress of Ithilien
Played by Nova

Aside from the cowboy, steppe-loving male that she'd met a month or so ago, Arodion was the first humble and kind lion that she'd met in these lands. An individual that Tintalle felt interesting in seeing again because she felt it was safe to assume that it'd be just as lovely as the first. That there was so much more behind that creamy mask of his that was left to discover. I appreciate that. I still feel like I don't know very much about leading but I know with the help of good-minded individuals, I can be good. Because how could you get better if you didn't try or ask for help? You really couldn't so this was her trying to really do something good and make a change.

The woodlands, yes. I grew up in a forest though certainly nothing as dense as this one but it has its similarities. The Glade is new, though, which is likely why I fell in love with it immediately. While the smell could be overbearing at times, she almost felt quite calm and relaxed there. If not due to the silence or simply because lavender was meant to soothe. Either way, she'd likely preach to anyone who would listen about how magical the Glade was though she had a feeling that her newest recruit didn't have to be sold.

Though, as their time moved forward the gears in her mind started to really roll. Thinking about how she didn't even have anyone except him. That it was him and her now, but he couldn't really do much for Ithilien if he was just a lion. So she stopped abruptly as the lightbulb went off and looked to him, a question posed on her lips. I don't suppose you're interested in a bigger title, are you? she asked, wanting to flat-out promote him but it was better than she ease it onto his shoulders. Plus, it would gauge her idea of how he might handle responsibility.

@Arodion