Lion of Prideless
Played by Azzy

Drakon Tollaire

He couldn't agree with her sadly and that was a secret he would keep to himself. Unlike most - if not all - of the Tollaire's he liked to be reminded of his homeland. Of where he had came from compared to the others. It was the only thing that he had in contact with his mother. The last strand of emotion he did have but now shared with his wife. "Home is where our family is." He would muse, though mostly to himself. However, his attention was brought back to reality when she spoke of the lands and those who have taken up a strong hold only for it to fall down crumpling. "I've spoken to Arsynia. Though it has been a bit since I last saw her but she has stated that we lay low and gain allies, and then we will talk about a pride." He had already thought about going for one but as Matriarch, he would wait for her orders like an obedient hound. "The only encounters I have had are with familiar faces that followed my wife and myself, and family members that I haven't seen in months or years. But, this land is fruit full and abundant with life. It will be a grand place for the start of the Tollaire Empire." And he was sure of it.

@Erenvel

Table by Naboo