Lioness of Prideless
Played by Naboo

Nothing will ever be like your home; the words resonated in the way that drew a small amount of ire from within, knowing that her teachings had always warned her against this. A low rumble rose in her breast at the thought of home, though it was not directed at him as her saffron colored eyes looked back towards him. "I will not be tethered to something I can no longer have, regardless of how I feel about it here." There was a darkness in the second part of her sentence, not even a caution but almost an aggravation. (Fluid timing) "Hardly are there any worthy creatures here, challengers rise and fall and few maintain holds on their own prides. Soon we will have to show them the might of the Tollaire, we will see what Arsynia has to say when I find her." But she was always that way, brash, uncontrolled, and volatile. "Have you any opinion of what you've seen yourself? Any encounters with the others?" It was difficult to contain the impulsive creature that lurked within her, ever wild and untamed and it grew more brazen by the day. The ire could not be tempered either, nor would she have it any other way; this is who she was, and she was every part her father's child as she was her mother's.

@Drakon
art by ki-re, code by naboo