Rex of Ignis Empire
Played by Fess

A rare expression, a slight frown, flows onto dark lips as it is reviled his Aunt had not managed to be the demise of the brute. But this expression lasts only a moment or two before an upward curve returns to the line of his maw, after all it was hardly her fault and besides that was not to say the male had not died an agonizing and extended death in some other manner. Indeed it was a lovely thing to picture. And so many options to imagine? But not at the moment of course, this moment was for socializing with newly discovered family which was enjoyable in its own right. "I had been thinking that myself, that poison is a hard route for one not close to a target. More so if ill intent is suspected."

His head tilts and gives an ... 'appreciative?' nod as she mentions being glad his mother was alright. Apparently the hardships his mother had spoken of had continued after her departure from that land. She had a softer heart so Hunter agreed it sounded best by far that the lioness had left when she did. His brows arched high at the description of his cousin. Half red, one side? "Visually dramatic indeed, her father must have been very striking!" because that sort of marking did not show on his mother, his aunt or ... well any of the family he knew of!

"I have no preset plans. This land is too new for me to have restricted my options quite yet. I am a bit of a free spirit by nature as well. And yourself?" what plans, if any, did his Aunt harbor.

@Brighid
code by corvus